A. MATTERS CONCERNING DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION / LAW & ORDER
- District Magistrate and his team of officers
- Senior Supdt. Of Police and his team of Officers
All problems faced by Apartment residents concerning District Administration such as Security, law and order, setting up of additional Police stations/Police Chowkies, beat policing, Encroachments on payments by hawkers, Unauthorized kiosks and food stalls, Women’s Safety etc.
B. MATTERS CONCERNING NOIDA AUTHORITY & APARTMENTS
- Proper maintenance of Roads, Service lanes, flyovers, under-passes, footover bridges. Widening of Roads where required and repair of pavements outside societies.
- Proper traffic management particularly in traffic prone areas.
- Parking problems in Commercial and residential areas
- Marking and management of road crossing
- Remove all encroachments on roads, pavements and public land
- Organize proper blocking of all road crossings near Metro Stations
- Waste management
- Sanitation in general
- Sewage system water logging, open drains.
- Water supply-Ganga water
- Pollution Control
- Street lights, traffic lights
- Horticulture public parks and their maintenance
- Increase of green cover
- Pruning of trees on roads and public parks
- Play grounds for children
- Check illegal advertising by Painting on public walls, pillars and sign boards
- Removal of stray animals on the roads
- Menace of stray dogs in public Parks and residential colonies
- Covering of “open nallahs”/drains and construction of approved Kiosks on the covered space (as done by NDMC in New Delhi)
- Markets-upkeep and maintenance
- Governance by RWAs/AOAs-compliance with statutory requirements under U.P. Apartment Act, 2010, U.P. Apartment Rules, 2010, Model Bye-laws and other enactments
- Builders’ and Buyers’ disputes
- Illegal construction of gates on public roads inside sectors by RWAs/AOAs
- Beggar Menace
C. MATTERS CONCERNING GOVT. OF UTTAR PRADESH
- Conversion of leasehold properties into freehold
- Registration of properties-Sub-Registrar’s office
- Registration of AOAs by Dy. Registrar, Societies, Firms and Chits, Meerut
- Supply of uninterrupted 24/7 power supply to Noida and Greater Noida. Poor infrastructure-shortages- outages a regular feature.
- Govt. hospitals, Dispensaries, Nursing homes, Pathology Labs, Imaging centres
- Amendments, if any, in U.P. Apartment Act, 2010, U.P. Apartment Rules, 2010 and Model Bye-laws
D. MATTERS CONCERNING CENTRAL GOVT.
- Setting up and efficient management of CGHS Wellness centers.
- Postal Dept.-Opening of full-fledged Post Offices and Mobile post offices, wherever required
- Railways-connectivity from different areas
- Medical facilities for Defence Personnel